TUNAGE


Friday, April 27, 2007

Watching Melons


This is sort of a repost I posted this tune back a few months ago, I warmed up the mix ,swept the corners , and converted it into the ever so popular compressed mp3 format. I want to rerecord this tune with drums, bass, and all the other stuff, but I know I'll never quite capture it like what I recorded here. This song could be about a lot of things. For me its about giving in and giving what you as an individual can share with the world. The song title was something that I scribbled down and it stuck, maybe someday I'll stick another title to it but until then enjoy this as it is. Recorded in the kitchen of our Portland home. on a laptop with a cheap microphone and kids running around in the background. Enjoy....Watching Melons (demo version II)mp3


watching melons (d...

No comments: